The Supplemental Software ERP™ Manufacturing module allows the organization to manage the entire manufacturing process through the organization. Single or multi-branch organizations have full featured manufacturing process. Tight integration with other CCS modules ensures process from quotation to sale are managed.
- Inventory Management – From bill of material to acquisition to assembly management, Supplemental Software™ Manufacturing ensures that all inventory is tracked and is visible across the entire demand and supply chain.
- Production Management – All service and manufacturing processes are integrated to ensure all manufacturing procedures are streamlined. From quotation to packing, Supplemental manufacturing aligns all efforts.
- Planning / Scheduling – Planning and scheduling ensure that all labor and materials can be tracked against work load requirements.
- Purchasing – Bill of Materials and purchasing are tightly integrated to ensure material availability is tracking with job requirements.
- Configuration / Pricing / Quotation – Supplemental Software™ integrates with the quotation system as well as supports 3rd party integration for the more ‘intense’ quotation process.
- Container Management and Offshore support – Process control to offshore is easily managed through sources is managed through Encompass Manufacturing.
- Reporting / Analytics / Integration – Supplemental Software™ tightly integrates with all reporting, provides deep dive analytics and supports entire enterprise reporting in a single visualization environment.
- Third party integration- With other popular CPQ and sales force automation tools.